The Norwegian Association Against Sexual Abuse – NAASA
The Norwegian Association Against Sexual Abuse is an advocacy group for people who have been abused, with special knowledge and experience about children who are abused, and about abuse in close relationships.
Our goals are to …
- contribute to more openness and knowledge about sexual abuse in society
- inform about complex trauma and other long-term effects of sexual abuse.
- make it easier for people to become aware of children who are victims of sexual abuse, and to ensure that they get help.
- make it easier for adults to talk about abuse they have been subjected to.
- make constructive trauma treatment readily available for people who have been sexually abused.
NAASA is politically independent and has no religious affiliations.
Our administrator and web editor are paid to work half-time; everything else is done by volunteers.
Our work is financially enabled by yearly grants from the Ministry of Health, project grants from the Norwegian Directorate for Children, Youth and Family Affairs, and donations and membership fees.
Contact: [email protected]